So you’ve explored all the private Christian school options surrounding Largo, FL? If you’re thinking Indian Rocks Christian School is the best option for your family, we agree! With a wide range of academic, athletic, social and spiritual opportunities, IRCS offers an environment where students at all grade levels can thrive. And with a 17:1 student-to-teacher ratio, we’re committed to providing the personal attention your child needs to prepare for success in college and beyond.
Let’s get started! Here’s your step-by-step guide for beginning the admissions process:
1. Schedule a tour! There’s no better way to get a feel for our campus than to come and walk the grounds, see the classrooms and mingle with our faculty and staff. Tours give parents the opportunity to learn more about areas that specifically interest their child – like the digital arts labs or our world-class athletic facilities. Give our office a call to schedule a tour today - (727) 596-7192.
2. Plan your child’s “Shadow Day.” We encourage students to come and spend a day with us while shadowing other students in their grade level. This way, your student is involved in the decision, and our students get to share their unique experiences with future classmates.
3. Secure your spot! After enjoying your tour and shadow day, complete our online application to secure your student’s spot for the upcoming academic year.
4. Submit supporting documents. In order to begin building your admissions file, there are several things to submit to our registrar. See the list here.
5. Meet our principal. When the admissions file is complete, your family will come for a meeting with our principal. During this time, you’ll discuss details like your student’s class schedule and other activities.
6. Finalize a tuition plan. The final step in the admissions process is determining how tuition will be paid and setting up a payment plan with our finance office. After the financial agreement is signed, you officially become a part of the IRCS family.
7. Get plugged in! After you’re enrolled, start thinking about extracurricular activities that interest your student. IRCS offers a variety of athletics, fine art programs and service opportunities. These unique platforms for fun and meaningful growth are at your fingertips!
Begin the first step today!
We are anxiously awaiting your visit. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you and answer any questions you may have! Feel free to give our admissions office a call at 727-596-7192. We look forward to hearing from you!