As we look to expand and grow, Indian Rocks Christian School is seeking qualified elementary, middle school, and high school teachers. Additionally, coaching and staff support employment opportunities are available for the 2023-2024 academic year.
Connect with a supportive network of Christian educators today! Email an application and your resume to:
- John Little, Human Resources – John_Little@indianrocks.org
- Preschool Candidates should also include Dawn Waters, Preschool Director at Dawn_Waters@indianrocks.org
- Kindergarten-5th Grade Teaching Candidates should also include Stephanie Vogel, Elementary School Principal at Stephanie_Vogel@indianrocks.org
- 6th-12th Grade Teaching Candidates should also include Rob Starner, Middle School & High School Principal at Rob_Starner@indianrocks.org
Indian Rocks Christian School offers small class sizes and face-to-face instruction in a safe and supportive atmosphere with families and students who are committed to their future. IRCS partners with educators to provide a solid Biblical foundation for every student. Additionally, we offer a quality Christian education while fostering an environment of genuine love and concern. Our mission is to lead every child to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
Available Academic Positions:
- High School Spanish Teacher: this full-time, 10-month position requires an ACSI High School Certification in Spanish language or a willingness to acquire one. The Spanish Teacher is responsible for teaching Spanish II-IV at the high school level.
- High School English Teacher: this full-time, 10-month position requires an ACSI High School Certification in English or a willingness to acquire one.
- Middle School Social Studies Teacher: this full-time, 10-month position requires an ACSI High School Certification in Social Studies or a willingness to acquire one.
- Band Director: this full-time position is responsible for the development of high-quality music, and band programs that reflect a commitment to utilizing the God-given talents of our students. Events will include, but are not limited to the Marching Band season, winter and spring concerts, special chapel services, performance workshops, various music festivals and competitions, and a variety of local community and church events when possible. This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the area of music and instruments.
- Before School Care and After School Care Workers
- Substitute Teachers
Available Support Positions:
- Middle School Receptionist
- High School Receptionist – this position also serves as the Administrative Assistant to the Athletic Director. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, is required.
- Enrollment Specialist – this position is responsible for touring prospecting families as well as responding to inquiries via phone and email.
- Color Guard Instructor: this position is responsible for running sectionals, assisting at all band practices and performances, being involved with show design elements and choreography pertaining to guard, and assisting in the guard costume and flags design. Previous experience in Color Guard (Flag, Rifle, and Saber) preferred.
- Woodwind Instructor: this position is responsible for running sectionals, assisting at all band practices & performances, and assisting with small repairs to instruments. Previous experience in marching band and playing a woodwind instrument preferred.
- CDL Drivers: this position requires a CDL license. We offer a flexible, part-time schedule. Please contact Ric Bates at 727-595-3421 ext. 2278 for more information.
About Indian Rocks Christian School:
Located in the Tampa Bay area, IRCS is three minutes from world-renowned, award-winning beaches on the Gulf of Mexico. As a college preparatory program, IRCS seeks qualified Christ-following teachers that are committed to teaching from a Biblical Worldview. Each teacher is responsible for developing their own lesson plans based on expected learning outcomes. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries, health benefits, continuing education assistance, and a family-focused, Christ-centered work environment. IRCS is a ministry of Indian Rocks Baptist Church, which offers a family of believers who encourage and support our team.