As we look to expand and grow, Indian Rocks Christian School is seeking qualified elementary, middle school, and high school teachers. Additionally, coaching and staff support employment opportunities are available for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Connect with a supportive network of Christian educators today! Email an application and your resume to:
- John Little, Human Resources – John_Little@indianrocks.org
- Preschool Candidates should also include Dawn Waters, Preschool Director at Dawn_Waters@indianrocks.org
- Kindergarten-5th Grade Teaching Candidates should also include Stephanie Vogel, Elementary School Principal at Stephanie_Vogel@indianrocks.org
- 6th-12th Grade Teaching Candidates should also include Rob Starner, Middle School & High School Principal at Rob_Starner@indianrocks.org
Indian Rocks Christian School offers small class sizes and face-to-face instruction in a safe and supportive atmosphere with families and students who are committed to their future. IRCS partners with educators to provide a solid Biblical foundation for every student. Additionally, we offer a quality Christian education while fostering an environment of genuine love and concern. Our mission is to lead every child to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
Available Academic Positions:
- Spanish Teacher: this position requires an ACSI High School Certification in Spanish language or a willingness to acquire one.
- Before School Care and After School Care Workers
- Substitute Teachers
Available Support Positions:
- Enrollment Specialist: this part-time position involves touring prospective school families across our 52-acre campus, contacting leads, and answering general school-related questions.
- CDL Drivers: this position requires a CDL license. We offer a flexible, part-time schedule. Please contact Kyle Conner at 727-595-3421 ext. 2278 for more information.
About Indian Rocks Christian School:
Located in the Tampa Bay area, IRCS is three minutes from world-renowned, award-winning beaches on the Gulf of Mexico. As a college preparatory program, IRCS seeks qualified Christ-following teachers that are committed to teaching from a Biblical Worldview. Each teacher is responsible for developing their own lesson plans based on expected learning outcomes. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries, health benefits, continuing education assistance, and a family-focused, Christ-centered work environment. IRCS is a ministry of Indian Rocks Baptist Church, which offers a family of believers who encourage and support our team.