The process to get involved is simple. Apply online, submit all of the required documentation (including the registration fee), and interview with a member of our team. After your student is accepted into our Homeschool Program, he or she will become eligible to participate in tryouts, practices, and/or classes.
All prospective homeschool students must begin their process with the Admissions Office. Please reach out to us at 727-596-4342, Option 1 for more information.
- Online Application & Nonrefundable Registration Fee ($450 returning students, $550 new students)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Florida Immunization Record (D.H. Form #680 or #681)
- Current School Physical (D.H. Form #3040)
- Letter of intent to Home School
- Student’s most recent grades and test scores
- EL7 and EL7V completed and notarized at the County Office
- EL 9
- GA4 Form (9th-12th Grades)
- IRCS Consent & Release Form
- All homeschool sports participants must attend IRCS Chapel each week.
- The initial application process covers your first sport. Additional sports may be added on each season for a reduced fee.
- You must apply every year, however, the interview process is only necessary for new participants.
- Participants must try out for each sporting team. If they do not make the team, a refund may be offered pending the IRCS Finance Department’s approval.
- Other opportunities such as: Winter Musical, Band, Color Guard, and Art may be available as well. Please contact us at 727-596-4342, Option 1 for more information.